We are currently accepting talent submissions from experienced actors only looking for representation in the Southeast and/or all markets. In order to be considered, please email the address listed below the following: headshots, resume, and portfolio/media link(s)- preferably your actors access link. Also, please review our submission policy, listed below before continuing forward with your submission.
**We review new submissions approximately 1-2 times per month
For consideration, please read through all of the instructions below and submit accordingly via email only. We do not accept drop-off submissions. Most of our theatrical clients with fewer credits that we sign theatrically originate from our commercial department. For those solely seeking theatrical representation, JL David Agency generally only signs talent theatrically that meets the following requirements for consideration:
- Name value of any level
- Child actors.
- Various character Actors with over 25 credits in TV or major films.
- Under the age of 18: Strong natural skills and marketable look.
- 18 – 21 year old: TV co-Star credits or supporting roles in major films. Model looks and solid training will also be considered.
- 22 – 25 year old: TV guest star credits or strong supporting in major films.
- 26 – 30 years old: TV recurring credits or major lead role in film.
- 31 – 35 years old: TV series regular credits or major film name value.
- 35+ years old: Extremely extensive list of credits, major award nomination, or household name status.
Email submissions to:
*We do not accept hard copy applications or drop-ins. No phone calls please.